South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Power System Expansion Project-Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | September 2018
The project will assist Nepal’s energy sector development by facilitating (i) expansion of domestic power transmission capacity, (ii) power exchange with India, (iii) augmentation and expansion of the distribution networks, and (iv) mini grid-based renewable energy access in rural areas. The project is prioritized as part of the SASEC Program’s Power Generation and Transmission Master Plan and Regional Cooperation Business Plan, 2014–2016.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2018 is provided for the ADB project 44219-018 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion: Gender Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Financial Management Assessment