Far Western Region Urban Development Project: Pre-Feasibility Study for Group B Municipalities (Attariya, Bheemdatt, Dhangadhi and Jhalari Pipaladi)
Consultants' Reports | January 2017
Download (Free: 6 available)
- Vol. 1: Main Report (3.39 MB)
- Vol. 2: Discussion Note # 1 Economic and Urban Development Vision for Far Western Terai Region (3.66 MB)
- Vol. 3: Discussion Note #s 2 and 3: Socioeconomic and Gender Analysis / Project Rationale and Component Selection Process (983.68 KB)
- Vol. 4: Discussion Note # 4: Municipal Urban Infrastructure - Part A: Attariya, and Part B: Bheemdatt (2.74 MB)
- Vol. 5: Dicussion Note # 4: Municipal Urban Infrastructure - Part C: Dhangadhi, and Part D: Jhalari Pipaladi (3.85 MB)
- Vol. 6: Discussion Note #s 5-7: Env & Social Safeguards / Municipal Governance & Fin Mgt / Project Mgt and Imp Arrangements (4.15 MB)
The rationale for the Far Western Region Urban Development Project was to improve livability and urban services in the municipalities of Attariya, Bhimdatta, Dhangadhi, and Jhalari Pipaladi in the Far Western Region of Nepal through planning, infrastructure investments, and institutional strengthening.
The main objective of TA 8177-NEP was to support the Department of Urban Development and Building Construction (DUDBC) under the Ministry of Urban Development (MOUD) and the project municipalities to (i) identify investment priorities, (ii) finalize the implementation arrangements, (iii) support MOUD in undertaking advance contracting actions, (iv) structure the project, and (v) help to finalize the adequate documentation for approval of the investment project. This report covers only the Pre-Feasibility Study of the four municipalities.
Consultants' reports describe activities by a consultant or group of consultants related to preparing a technical assistance project. This document dated January 2017 is provided for the ADB project 47252-001, 47252-002 in Nepal.