The project will increase incomes of subsistence small farmers by helping them engage in rural enterprises. The project will finance rural enterprises comprising (i) collective enterprises that are jointly owned and operated by small farmers, and (ii) individual enterprises. The project will also improve the financial intermediary’s rural enterprise financing capacity as well as provide value chain development and business facilitation support for small farmers, especially women.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2019 is provided for the ADB project 53144-001 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance (Rural Enterprise Finance)
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Gender Action Plan
- Financial Intermediary: Environmental and Social Management System Arrangement
- Financial Management Assessment of Small Farmers Development Bank and Small Farmers Agriculture Cooperatives