Electricity Grid Modernization Project - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2021
The original project will complete the installation of smart meters in the Kathmandu Valley and the automation of existing grid substations, and will finance the modernization of distribution and transmission systems in various parts of the country. The purpose of the proposed additional financing is to scale up critical investments in transmission and distribution that are now ready.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2021 is provided for the ADB project 54107-002 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President for the original project
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement and Indigenous Peoples Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Financial Management Assessment