Responsive COVID-19 Vaccines for Recovery Project under the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project will provide timely financing for the procurement of safe and effective coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines based on an agreed list of eligible expenditures. The project will utilize the rapid response component (RRC) under the APVAX. Ongoing technical assistance (TA) projects will also provide support in strengthening the vaccine delivery system.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2021 is provided for the ADB project 55084-001 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Vaccine Needs Assessment
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Country National Vaccination Prioritization and Allocation Plan
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Indicative Master List of Eligible Items, and Agreed List of Acceptable Expenditure Items ('Positive List'), for ADB Financing under the Rapid Response Component
- Eligibility Criteria for the use of Funds under the Rapid Response Component
- Due Diligence Report on the Nepal COVID-19 Immunization Waste Management Plan
- Streamlined Strategic Procurement Planning
- Financial Management Assessment
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Vaccines