The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors. This document dated May 2017 is provided for the ADB project 47015-003 in Pakistan.
The program will help the Government with the short-term stabilization measures and start the long-term restructuring for a sustainable power sector. The impact of the overall program will be a more reliable, sustainable, and secure energy sector that supports the country's economic growth. The outcome will be an improved reliability, sustainability, and affordability of the energy system. The World Bank and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) cofinanced subprograms 1 and 2, and Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD) will cofinance subprogram 3, which is the third and final year of the programmatic approach and builds on the reforms initiated during previous subprograms.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from disclosure per Paragraph 97 of PCP 2011]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Fiscal Analysis [Withheld from disclosure per Paragraphs 97 (ix) and 101 of PCP 2011]
- Technical Memorandum [Withheld from disclosure per Paragraph 101 of PCP 2011]
- Fiduciary Risk Assessment [Withheld from disclosure per Paragraph 101 of PCP 2011]