Second Power Transmission Enhancement Investment Program (Tranche 4): Periodic Financing Request Report
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed project is aligned with ADB’s Strategy 2030 and its operational cluster 3 on infrastructure and economic connectivity, and supports four operational priorities: (i) addressing remaining poverty and reducing inequalities; (ii) accelerating progress in gender equality; (iii) tackling climate change, building climate and disaster resilience, and enhancing environmental sustainability; and (iv) strengthening governance and institutional capacity.
Periodic financing request reports summarize project financing requests.
This document dated December 2022 is provided for the ADB project 48078-006 in Pakistan.
- Design and Monitoring Framework for Tranche 4
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Project Administration Manual for Tranche 4
- Contribution to the Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Economic Analysis of Tranche 4
- Financial Analysis of Tranche 4
- Summary of Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Procurement Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Summary of Client’s Feasibility Studies