Sindh Secondary Education Improvement Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2019
The Government of Sindh, through the Government of Pakistan, has requested the assistance of ADB to support improvements in secondary education in the province. The project will construct secondary school blocks largely in 10 districts in southern Sindh, improve teacher capacity in five key subjects (English, mathematics, biology, chemistry and physics), and strengthen the secondary education examination system.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51126-002 in Pakistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Education
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement Framework
- School Sector Governance in Sindh
- The Education Management Organizations Program