The program will help Pakistan reduce its current account deficit, promote macroeconomic stability, and foster sustained high growth by improving trade competitiveness and exports. The program will (i) introduce important tariff and tax-related policy reforms to support Pakistan’s export industries and increase their competitiveness internationally; and (ii) strengthen key tradefacilitating institutions such as accreditation bodies, the EXIM Bank of Pakistan, and the National Single Window.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2019 is provided for the ADB project 52049-001 in Pakistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Industry and Trade
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Economic Analysis
- ADB Policy-Based Lending Assistance to Pakistan (2019–2022)