COVID-19 Vaccine Support Project under the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2021
The project will provide the Government of Pakistan, through the APVAX, with financing for the procurement of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines, and for associated logistics and capacity strengthening activities. The rapid response component under the APVAX will be used to procure COVID-19 vaccines, and to cover international transport and port clearance costs.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2021 is provided for the ADB project 55013-001 in Pakistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Vaccine Needs Assessment
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- National Deployment & Vaccination Plan (NDVP) for COVID-19 Vaccines (2021)
- Financial Analysis
- Governor’s Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Indicative Master List of Eligible Items, and Agreed List of Acceptable Expenditure Items (‘Positive List’), for ADB Financing under the Rapid Response Component
- APVAX Strategic Procurement Planning
- Environmental Safeguards Due Diligence Report
- Financial Management Assessment Report