Palau Public Utilities Corporation Reform Program (Subprogram 2): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2022
The programmatic approach, consisting of two subprograms, aims to strengthen state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in Palau by (i) improving the corporate governance and financial management of Palau’s electricity and water utility company, Palau Public Utilities Corporation (PPUC); and (ii) providing an enabling environment for private sector participation in the electricity and water subsectors.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2022 is provided for the ADB project 54151-003 in Palau.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Article IV Report
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Potential Safeguards Impacts of Policy Reforms
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1
- Country Economic Indicators: Palau
- Fiduciary Assessment [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 4)]