Health Expenditure and Livelihoods Support Program: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2020
The Health Expenditure and Livelihoods Support (HEALS) Program under the Countercyclical Support Facility COVID-19 pandemic response option (CPRO) will support the government’s response to the potentially devastating health and economic impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), including though increased health sector spending and sustained funding for social protection programs. Further, the government is providing social assistance to the unemployed and financial relief for private firms through its Coronavirus Relief One-Stop Shop Program.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54245-001 in Palau.
- Loan Agreement
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Summary of Existing Social Protection Programs by the Government [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Summary of Social Protection Measures in Government’s COVID-19 Response Package [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix