Recovery through Improved Systems and Expenditure Support Program (Subprogram 2): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2022
Subprogram 2 builds on the achievements of subprogram 1 and further supports the government to strengthen public financial management (PFM), reduce fiscal risks, and promote private sector development to restore sustained and equitable economic growth.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2022 is provided for the ADB project 54284-002 in Palau.
- Loan Agreement: Regular Ordinary Capital Resources
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Impact Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loans for Subprogram 1 to the Republic of Palau for the Recovery through Improved Systems and Expenditure Support Program
- Debt Sustainability Analysis