The program will continue support for implementation of system-wide secondary education reforms during 2019–2023 as part of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) support to the Government of the Philippines’ Kindergarten to Grade 12 Basic Education Program (K to 12 Program).
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2019 is provided for the ADB project 45089-004 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Sector Assessment: Education
- Program Soundness Assessment
- Program Results Assessment
- Program Results Framework
- Program Expenditure and Financing Assessment
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation System Assessment
- Program Fiduciary Systems Assessment
- Integrated Risk Assessment and Mitigating Measures
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Implementation Document
- Program Action Plan