The program supplements coordinated support provided by ADB to accelerate investment by increasing the availability of long-term finance. The program will deepen the capital market through a series of sequenced reforms designed to (i) further develop the government bond market, (ii) encourage growth in domestic long-term savings, and (iii) ease barriers to entry to diversify and broaden available funding sources.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors. This document dated October 2017 is provided for the ADB project 48427-002 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Disclosure per Para. 97 (iv) of PCP 2011]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Program Impact Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Summary Assessment of Policy Actions under Subprogram 2