Inclusive Finance Development Program (Subprogram 1): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2018
The program complements coordinated support by ADB to develop a resilient and inclusive finance sector. The program supports the government’s efforts to increase financial inclusion by (i) strengthening the institutional and policy environment, (ii) improving the financial infrastructure, and (iii) increasing the capacity and reach of service providers. The program is consistent with the Philippine Development Plan, 2017–2022 and is included in ADB’s country operations business plan, 2018–2020
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2018 is provided for the ADB project 51309-001 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure per Para. 97 (iv), PCP 2011]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Program Impact Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment