Malolos-Clark Railway Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | April 2019
The project will support the construction of two sections of the North–South Commuter Railway (NSCR), connecting the regional center of Clark in Central Luzon with Metro Manila and Calamba, Laguna. The Malolos–Clark Railway Project will provide affordable, reliable, and safe public transport; reduce greenhouse gas emissions; and contribute to cutting travel time from Metro Manila to Clark from 2–3 hours (by bus) to less than 1 hour by rail.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2019 is provided for the ADB project 52083-001 in the Philippines.
- Framework Financing Agreement
- Periodic Financing Request for Project 1
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Comparison of Financing Modality
- Facility Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement and Indigenous Peoples Planning Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Plan: Blumentritt Extension
- Resettlement Plan: Malolos–Clark–Clark International Airport Section
- Alignment with Strategy 2030