Local Governance Reform Program (Subprogram 2): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2021
The program aims to strengthen the capacities of local government units (LGUs) to deliver high-quality public services. It builds upon the government’s local governance reform priorities to (i) strengthen the local governance framework, (ii) modernize and professionalize subnational public financial management (PFM), and (iii) improve the LGU financing and investment framework.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2021 is provided for the ADB project 52173-003 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Impact Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1 to the Republic of the Philippines for Local Governance Reform Program
- Country Economic Indicators
- Climate Change Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Comparison of Original and Revised Subprogram 2