South Commuter Railway Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | May 2022
The project will support the construction of the 54.6 kilometer (km) Blumentritt–Calamba section of the North–South Commuter Railway (NSCR) including 18 stations with design features to allow access for the elderly, women, children, and people with disabilities, and provide capacity development support to the Department of Transportation (DOTr), the executing agency of the project.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2022 is provided for the ADB project 52220-001 in the Philippines.
- Framework Financing Agreement
- Periodic Financing Request for Project 1
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Comparison of Financing Modality
- Facility Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Project Performance under Past ADB Assistance
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan: Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Action Plan