The Emergency Assistance for Reconstruction and Recovery of Marawi (ERRM) is structured to provide the Government of the Philippines with immediate and flexible financing to implement programs, projects, and activities (PPA) included in the Bangon Marawi Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Recovery Program (BMCRRP). The ERRM comprises four outputs: (i) a quick-disbursing component to finance eligible expenditures of PPA in the BMCRRP, (ii) reestablishing connectivity in Marawi and its vicinity by rebuilding better public infrastructure, (iii) restoring water utilities and health infrastructure, and (iv) improving social services for and livelihoods of the affected people.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2018 is provided for the ADB project 52313-001 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement: Urban Financing Partnership Facility (externally financed)
- Project Agreement
- Grant Agreement: Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (externally financed)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Project Administration Manuals: Outputs 2, 3, and 4
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Emergency Assistance Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Frameworks: Outputs 2 and 3
- Combined Resettlement and Ethnic Minority Development Frameworks: Outputs 2 and 3
- Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction Grant: Restoring Livelihoods and Learning in Marawi
- Consolidated Gender Action Plan
- Financial Management Assessment and Arrangements: Output 1
- Summary Assessment of Damage and Needs
- Marawi Conflict Sensitivity Assessment
- Eligibility Criteria for Emergency Assistance
- List of Ineligible Items