Support to Capital Market-Generated Infrastructure Financing Program - Subprogram 2: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The program completes a series of programmatic approaches designed to progressively build the Philippines’ domestic capital market and increase the supply of long-term finance, particularly for infrastructure. It transitions the government’s reform program into a wider, more coordinated development effort that begins a focused initiative to diversify the investor base and expand the contractual savings sector. The program will raise incomes and reduce poverty by boosting investment and economic growth and will support the government’s post-coronavirus disease (COVID-19) recovery. The program will also provide workers, including informal workers, with the ability to accrue retirement savings, reducing intergenerational and old age poverty.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2022 is provided for the ADB project 53047-003 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Support to Capital Market-Generated Infrastructure Financing Program, Subprogram 1
- Climate Change Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Country Economic Indicators
- Comparison of Original and Revised Subprogram 2