Competitive and Inclusive Agriculture Development Program (Subprogram 2): Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The program aims to increase the competitiveness and inclusiveness of the agriculture sector by (i) implementing agricultural trade policy and regulatory reforms, (ii) enhancing public services and finance for the sector, and (iii) increasing social protection to rural families who may be affected by the reforms.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated December 2022 is provided for the ADB project 53353-002 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Impact Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Matrix of Potential Environmental and Social Impacts and Measures
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1 to the Republic of the Philippines for the Competitive and Inclusive Agriculture Development Program
- Climate Change Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Comparison of Original and Revised Subprogram 2