Second Health System Enhancement to Address and Limit COVID-19 under the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2021
The additional financing of the Second Health System Enhancement to Address and Limit COVID-19 under the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility (HEAL2-AF) builds on the original project and will expand the Philippines’ procurement and deployment of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines. It will support the government’s procurement of at least 40 million additional doses of COVID-19 vaccines for eligible children, and third and booster shots for the wider population.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2021 is provided for the ADB project 54171-004 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Vaccines
- Vaccine Needs Assessment
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Country Economic Indicators
- Country National Vaccination Prioritization and Allocation Plan
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Summary of Project Performance
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Due Diligence on the Philippine COVID-19 Immunization Waste Management Plan and Arrangements (Update from HEAL2)
- Strategic Procurement Planning Report (Update from HEAL2)
- Financial Management Assessment (Update from HEAL2)