Climate Change Action Program, Subprogram 1: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The program constitutes the first dedicated climate change policy-based loan undertaken by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and addresses climate change as its core objective. It will support the Philippines to implement its national climate policies, including its Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC), which aims to peak greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2030, and scale up climate adaptation, mitigation, and disaster resilience.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2022 is provided for the ADB project 55268-001 in the Philippines.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Climate Change
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Impact Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Management-Approved Concept Paper: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1 to the Republic of the Philippines for the Climate Change Policy Program
- Matrix of Potential Environmental and Social Impacts and Measures
- Climate Change Assessment
- Asian Development Bank Contribution
- Public Financial Management Assessment