State-Owned Enterprises Reform Program, Subprogram 3: Report and Recommendation of the President
The program, comprising three subprograms, aims to enhance the operational performance of PNG’s state-owned enterprises (SOEs), which are key to delivering a host of essential services. The programmatic approach has allowed for sequencing and deepening of reforms over time. Policy reforms under subprogram 3, which is the final subprogram, will further strengthen legislative and policy frameworks for SOEs; enhance governance and transparency; and improve the financial sustainability of priority SOEs.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2022 is provided for the ADB project 53424-003 in Papua New Guinea.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1 to Papua New Guinea for the State-Owned Enterprises Reform Program
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 2 to Papua New Guinea for the State-Owned Enterprises Reform Program