The project will address cross-border trade capacity, border connectivity, and urban and social development issues in the Cangyuan Wa, Gengma Dai and Wa, and Zhenkang counties in Lincang Prefecture; and support Yunnan Province in enhancing regional cooperation and integration (RCI) under the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) program, focusing on economic corridor development. It is expected to enhance RCI in the Shan border province of Myanmar by providing benefits to Myanmar nationals who trade, work, and use social services in the project counties.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2018 is provided for the ADB project 49310-002 in the People's Republic of China.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Plan: Cangyuan County
- Resettlement Plan: Mengding Town
- Resettlement Plan: Zhenkang County
- Ethnic Minority Development Plan
- Regional Cooperation and Integration Summary
- Rapid Health Impact Assessment Summary
- Economic Analysis: Economic Internal Rate of Return and Sensitivity Analysis for Subprojects