The project will provide strategic and comprehensive support for the Ziyang Municipal Government to (i) improve the urban environment and livability of Ziyang Municipality, and (ii) shift to high-quality economic growth on a more inclusive green development path. The project is envisaged to play a demonstrative role for medium-sized cities with similar conditions in the middle and upper reaches of the Yangtze River Economic Belt.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2018 is provided for the ADB project 51189-001 in the People's Republic of China.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector (Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services, and Education)
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment (Summary)
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Plan
- Promoting Inclusive Green Development and Economic Diversification at the Upper Reach of the Yangtze River Economic Belt [Withheld from Public Disclosure per Para. 97 (i), PCP 2011]
- Sector Assessment for Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- Procurement Risk Assessment
- Financial Management Assessment
- Detailed Economic Analysis
- Climate Vulnerability Assessment and Management Report