Guizhou Gui’an New District New Urbanization Smart Transport System Development Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2019
The project will support Gui’an, People's Republic of China in developing an intelligent transport system and sustainable transport infrastructure. This will make public transportation in Gui’an a preferred mode of travel—averting congestion, improving transport safety, and making the city livable. This, in turn, will attract private sector investment and talented professionals. Sustainable green transport will establish Gui’an as a low-carbon city.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51366-001 in the People's Republic of China.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Social Development and Gender Action Plan
- Guizhou Gui’an New District New Urbanization Smart Transport System Development Project: Draft Initial Environmental Examination
- Guizhou Gui'an New District New Urbanization Smart Transport System Development Project: Resettlement Plan