Yunnan Sayu River Basin Rural Water Pollution Management and Eco-Compensation Demonstration Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | September 2020
The project will improve the condition of water resources and the environment by (i) strengthening wastewater management and pollution control with innovative technologies and arrangements; (ii) improving water resources management with innovative information technologies; (iii) establishing eco-compensation mechanisms; and (iv) strengthening education, capacity, and public awareness for water pollution management.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2020 is provided for the ADB project 52025-001 in the People's Republic of China.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Plan
- Ethnic Minority Development Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Procurement Risk Assessment
- Financial Management Assessment
- Detailed Economic Analysis
- Project Innovations and Knowledge Dissemination
- Eco-Compensation Mechanism for the Sayu River Basin