Anhui Huangshan Xin'an River Ecological Protection and Green Development Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2019
The project will promote ecological protection and green development by (i) instituting and applying international best practice in the management of point source water pollution in urban areas; (ii) introducing new financing mechanisms to improve the management of agriculture-based nonpoint source water pollution; and (iii) promoting green development in rural areas through piloting small and medium-sized green businesses.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2019 is provided for the ADB project 52026-001 in the People's Republic of China.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services; and Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan