Hunan Xiangxi Rural Vitalization and Special Industry Development Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | December 2020
The project will demonstrate environmental improvement and green development in rural areas by (i) improving rural waste and sanitation management facilities and services with innovative technologies and arrangements, (ii) developing local-featured ecological agricultural and forestry products, and (iii) adding value to local agricultural and forestry products through improvement of value chains and promotion of ecotourism.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated December 2020 is provided for the ADB project 53050-001 in the People's Republic of China.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Ethnic Minority Development Plan
- Strategic Procurement Planning
- Annexes to Financial Analysis
- Detailed Economic Analysis
- Financial Management Assessment
- Project Innovations and Knowledge Dissemination