Proposed Supply Chain Finance Program
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2012
Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated October 2012 is provided for the ADB regional project 46920-014.
- Sector Overview
- Ownership, Management, and Governance
- Details of Implementation Arrangements
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Safeguards and Social Dimensions Summary
- Supply Chain Finance Products and Their Risk Parameters
- Diagram of Post-Shipment or Post-Acceptance Supply Chain Finance Program
- Comparison Between Trade Finance Program and Supply Chain Finance Program
- Program Risks
- Relationship Between Risk Under Supply Chain Finance Products and Development Impact
- International Finance Corporation and Supply Chain Finance