Expanding Development Bank Financing of Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Pacific: Technical Assistance Report
SHARE THIS PAGE
Technical assistance reports provide the context and background of the project, and provide information on impacts and outcomes, key activities, estimated costs, financing, and implementation arrangements.
This document dated July 2022 is provided for the ADB regional project 51142-001.
- Terms of Reference for Consultants
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Procurement Plan
- The Case for Using Development Banks to Increase Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprise Finance in the Pacific
- Coordination of Finance Sector Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprise Work in the Pacific