Exacta II will invest growth equity into lower middle-market companies in Southeast Asia according to investment themes relating to domestic consumption and export-driven growth. Exacta II’s strategy will take advantage of expansion in the manufacturing, technology and service sectors, driven by the region’s young population, rising middle class and inexpensive labor force. Investing in Exacta II would allow ADB to participate in Southeast Asia’s continued economic growth while providing development benefits. ADB’s investment will help to deepen capital markets in the Southeast Asian countries for lower and middle-market companies who often struggle to find targeted growth equity.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2018 is provided for the ADB regional project 52017-001.
- Sector Overview
- Ownership, Management, and Governance [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 97 (v)]
- Details of Implementation Arrangements
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Financial Analysis [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 97 (v)]
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Safeguards and Social Dimensions Summary
- Financial Intermediary: Environmental and Social Management System Arrangement