Public Financial Management Project (Additional Financing): Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is supporting the Government of the Marshall Islands through a project grant to strengthen public financial management (PFM). The additional financing will scale up and extend the benefits of the current project by further helping the Ministry of Finance (MOF) to prioritize and implement reforms to strengthen PFM in line with the scope of the current project. The proposed additional financing is consistent with ADB’s Pacific Approach 2016–2020, which serves as the overall ADB country partnership strategy for the Marshall Islands. It is aligned with ADB’s Strategy 2030 priority of strengthening governance and institutional capacity, particularly in small island developing countries.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2019 is provided for the ADB project 50295-002 in the Marshall Islands.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan