Public Financial Management Project (Second Additional Financing): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2021
The proposed second additional financing will scale up the scope of the ongoing project and extend its benefits by supporting the Ministry of Finance (MOF) in prioritizing and implementing further public financial management (PFM) reforms.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2021 is provided for the ADB project 50295-003 in the Marshall Islands.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities