Health Expenditure and Livelihoods Support Progam: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The Health Expenditure and Livelihoods Support (HEALS) Program will support the government’s response to the potentially catastrophic health and economic impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), anchored by its $45.8 million COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.2 The government is implementing a comprehensive response package that covers (i) strengthening the health system’s capacity for enhanced surveillance, infection control, and potential case management; (ii) providing economic relief and recovery assistance to businesses adversely affected by the prevailing travel restrictions; and (iii) mitigating impacts on the Republic of Marshall Island’s most vulnerable communities, all within the context of a sound and sustainable fiscal framework.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54358-001 in the Marshall Islands.
- Grant Agreement
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Summary of Social Protection Measures in Government’s COVID-19 Response Package [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Summary of Existing Social Protection Programs by the Government [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix