The Samoa Health Expenditure and Livelihoods Support (HEALS) Program is part of an integrated package of Asian Development Bank (ADB) support to help the country’s short-term efforts to mitigate the severe socioeconomic impacts and manage potential health impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Samoa HEALS Program is aligned with ADB’s Strategy 2030 operational priorities of addressing remaining poverty and reducing inequalities, accelerating progress in gender equality, and strengthening governance and institutional capacity.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54243-001 in Samoa.
- Grant Agreement
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Summary of Key Social Protection Measures in Stimulus Program [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix