Tina River Hydropower Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project will support the development of renewable energy to supply electricity to Honiara, the capital of Solomon Islands. The project will reduce the cost of power supply generation by replacing diesel power with hydropower, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It is estimated that, following the project, hydropower will generate 68% of Honiara’s electricity. Transaction technical assistance was used in project preparation.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2019 is provided for the ADB project 50240-001 in Solomon Islands.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Climate Change Assessment
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Land Acquisition and Livelihood Restoration Plan
- Community Development Plan
- Risk Assessment and Management Plan