Domestic Revenue Mobilization Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed project will support the Government of Solomon Islands to improve tax administration. The development outcome will be improved domestic resource mobilization. This outcome will be achieved through (i) more efficient tax administration that provides better services to taxpayers; and (ii) increased capacity of the Inland Revenue Division (IRD) to manage the transition to a more efficient, fairer, and transparent tax framework.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2021 is provided for the ADB project 53305-001 in Solomon Islands.
- Grant Agreement: Special Operations
- Grant Agreement: Externally Financed - Government of Australia
- Grant Agreement: Externally Financed - Government of New Zealand
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management (Tax Policy and Administration)
- Project Administration Manual [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 1)]
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Gender Action Plan
- Technical Assistance Facility Utilization Update