The proposed additional financing will expand the scope of the current project to include capacity building and institutional development of the State Agency for Hydrometeorology of Tajikistan (Hydromet) to provide quality climate services for water resources management (WRM), agricultural production, and disaster risk reduction in the Pyanj River Basin (PRB) in southern Tajikistan. The project will address Hydromet’s key underlying institutional weaknesses and support its development to a sustainable and well-resourced national agency for meteorology and hydrology.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2018 is provided for the ADB project 47181-003 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement: Special Operations
- Grant Agreement: Externally Financed
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Financial Management Assessment
- Project Procurement Risk Assessment
- Project Climate Risk Assessment and Management Reporting