Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridors 2, 5, and 6 (Dushanbe-Kurgonteppa) Road Project - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | March 2018
The additional financing will support an increase in the scope of the current project by constructing a 40-kilometer (km) road section connecting Chashmasoron to Kurgonteppa in Khatlon Province, improving safety on priority sections of the national highway network, and continuing to strengthen the institutional capacity of the Ministry of Transport. The overall project will improve the connectivity between the capital Dushanbe and Kurgonteppa, which are two major cities and economic hubs in Tajikistan, and enhance the safety of the national highway network.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated March 2018 is provided for the ADB project 49042-005 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Road Transport [Nonurban])
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment