The project aims to promote inclusive growth in Tajikistan by improving the vocational, technical and soft skills and employability of youth (ages 15–29), women, and labor migrants.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2020 is provided for the ADB project 51011-003 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement: Asian Development Fund
- Grant Agreement: Japan Fund for Information and Communication Technology
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Education (Technical and Vocational Education and Training)
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Japan Fund for Information and Communication Technology Grant
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Detailed Economic Analysis
- Job Center and Migration Service Center Facility Design Report
- Introduction of ISCO-08 in Tajikistan