Financial Sector and Fiscal Management Improvement Program (Subprogram 1): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2020
The proposed program aims to support the government’s efforts to accelerate sustainable private sector growth by creating a more stable financial system, increasing access to financial services, and improving fiscal management. The program will accomplish this by building on longstanding support from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for government-led reforms to expand economic opportunities and develop the private sector.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 51066-001 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance Sector and Public Financial Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Program Impact Assessment
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix