The proposed project will support the Government of Tajikistan in managing the expected increased severity and frequency of disasters triggered by natural hazards in the country and in reducing the socioeconomic vulnerability of Tajikistan to natural hazards.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2018 is provided for the ADB project 52106-001 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Disaster Risk Management
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Financial Management Assessment
- Procurement Risk Assessment
- Stakeholder Analyses, Risks, and Participation Strategy
- Poverty and Socioeconomic Conditions
- Indicative List of Equipment