The project will enhance connectivity, safety, sustainability, and women’s livelihoods in southern Tajikistan by (i) rehabilitating two existing road sections: Dangara–Okmazor and Hulbuk–Kangurt; (ii) supporting the Ministry of Transport (MOT) to operationalize its road asset management system (RAMS); and (iii) providing an empowerment program to women on business development and household financial management. The project augments the efforts of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to help strengthen international and national road networks in the country, leading to inclusive economic growth and promoting regional connectivity.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54005-001 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Road Transport [Nonurban])
- Project Administration Manual
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Hulbuk–Temurmalik–Kangurt
- Initial Environmental Examination: Dangara–Okmazor
- Resettlement Plan: Hulbuk–Temurmalik–Kangurt
- Resettlement Plan: Dangara–Okmazor