The proposed CARES program will support the implementation of the government’s countercyclical measures, targeting the poor and vulnerable while meeting financing needs and achieving debt sustainability. The program is aligned with the overarching development objective: COVID-19 transmission reduced while minimizing economic, public, and social impacts.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54156-001 in Tajikistan.
- Grant Agreement
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Country Economic Indicators
- List of Ineligible Items
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix