The project entails a corporate loan with a 3-year tenor to support the ongoing renewable energy and sustainable transport activities of Energy Absolute Public Company Limited (Energy Absolute). The loan will be used to finance two of Energy Absolute’s operating solar and wind projects in Thailand (the Nakornsawan Solar Power Project and the Hanuman Wind Power Project), as well as Energy Absolute’s ongoing investment in a comprehensive electric vehicle charging network (EVCN) in Thailand.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54268-001 in Thailand.
- Sector Overview
- Client Information
- Details of Implementation Arrangements
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Financial Analysis [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Economic Analysis [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Environmental and Social Management System: Audit Findings and Details of Arrangement