Power Distribution Modernization Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2021
The project will (i) modernize the power distribution system in rural and urban areas in 12 municipalities across Timor-Leste, and (ii) provide institutional strengthening and capacity building to Electricidade de Timor-Leste (EDTL).
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2021 is provided for the ADB project 49177-002 in Timor-Leste.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Framework
- Financial Management Assessment Report
- Strategic Procurement Planning Report
- Due Diligence Report on Resettlement