Renewable Energy Project: Investment Facility Report - Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility
Investment Facility Report | March 2019
The Renewable Energy Project will help Tonga rapidly move from its heavy dependence on imported fossil fuels for power generation (about 90%) to using clean and renewable energy resources that are low carbon and climate resilient.
The investment facility report document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated March 2019 is provided for the ADB project 49450-012 in Tonga.
- Grant Agreement: Special Operations
- Grant Agreement: Externally Financed – Government of Australia
- Grant Agreement: Externally Financed – Green Climate Fund
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Tongatapu
- Initial Environmental Examination: Outer Islands
- Resettlement Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Financial Appraisal and Projection for Tonga Power Limited